10 Questions that Confuse the World
1) Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, “I think I’ll squeeze those dangly things there, and drink whatever comes out.”
2) What made someone first roll up some leaves, set fire to them, then put the end in their mouth to inhale the smoke?
3) Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
4) Why do they persist in putting up “No Fouling” signs, when it’s pretty obvious that dogs can’t read?
5) If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
6) Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don’t point to their privates when they ask where the loo is?
7) Why do they call it an asteroid when it’s outside the hemisphere, but call it a haemorrhoid when it’s up your ass?
8) Does repeatedly jabbing at the button in an elevator or at traffic lights make it respond any quicker?
9) When it rains, why don’t sheep shrink?
10) Who was the first person to say “See that chicken there…I’m gonna eat the next thing that comes out of its butt.”