Did you know that your signature can be a dead giveaway to your personality?
Read on………….If you dare !
Choose your signature:
1) Small, compressed and narrow : You are a modest person who lacks
confidence, and could well have have something of an inferior complex.
2) Large and full of flourish : This denotes a proud person with a
greater than usual feeling of self importance.
3) Clearly written and easily understood : You are honest and reliable
with an easy-going personality. Unless you practice your writing really
hard, you will NEVER become a Doctor.
4) Underlined : You are enthusiastic and forceful, seeking prestige and
status. You can come across as very egotistical.
5) A thread-like signature that tapers off into lines : This is the
sign of a calculated cleverness. You possess some talent for diplomacy and
dealing with people.
6) Circle around the signature : This is often a sign of depression,
and can be seen as a cry for help.
7) Lines going through the signature : A sure sign of lack of ego, and
often of self doubt. Don’t be silly, you are not alone.
8) Christian name or initial smaller than the rest of the signature :
You may sacrifice your private life at the cost of position and power.
9) Christian name or initial bigger than the rest of the signature :
You have a very important private life that overrides all social
considerations. Okay, spill the beans. This could be interesting…
10) Christian name slants in a different direction to the rest of your
signature : There is an acute conflict between your private and social life.
Or perhaps the simple truth is that you are very drunk again.