1. You need to judge a cat by his actions. If he is walking towards you with his tail erect he is happy to see you.
2. They keep themselves clean, and don’t go out to see what stinky things they can roll in.
3. If they want attention, cats are usually happy to just curl up near to you.
4. They take themselves for walks rather than waiting for you to do it.
5. Cleaning a litterbox saves lots of outside treks for you to have to do.
6. Cats can be loving in their own ways, but are less needy about it.
7. Your cat won’t wreck your house when left alone. (usually)
8. Cat’s meows don’t trouble neighbours as much in the night as barks do!
9) When a cat eats, the food tends to stay in the bowl and not across the floor.
10) Cats don’t tend to suffer from separation anxiety so can be left home alone more.