10 things to know about your Cat
1) An Aquarium makes a perfect interactive Playstation game for your cat.
2) Cats always know exactly how you are feeling. They don’t care, but they know.
3) A cat’s wisdom is far superior to that of any ancient Philosopher, and they have been worshipped for just as long.
4) Cats know from instinct exactly what time their owners want to wake up. They wake them up about an hour sooner.
5) If something is on the floor, it’s a cat toy. If it looks suitable but isn’t on the floor yet, it soon will be.
6) Though some people see cats as being evil, sadistic and cruel, they admit to many more awesome qualities too.
7) Though dogs never bite the hand that feeds them, cats might resort to biting the hand that doesn’t feed them quickly enough.
8) Never expect your cat to play with anything you buy for it. The wrapping however will probably hold far more appeal.
9) Cats might be prone to a number of ailments, but insomnia isn’t one of them.
10) Your cat will never hunt endangered species, but only because they don’t know
where they are…