Do you find yourself time after time finding typos or story inconsistencies in books you read?
Do you ever wish you could let the author/publisher know when a story lags or get boring, and tell them to fix it?
Would you like to be “paid” for reading books from your favorite genre?
Well, with Crimson Cloak’s Beta Readers Program, you can!
- Sign up by e-mailing email@example.com and telling her you want to be a Beta Reader.
- Pick a story from our selection of available beta books.
- Earn points for each book you read and report on.
Each typo = 1 point.
Plus be entered in a quarterly give-a-way of $25 or more.
In your report, you must include:
- Book and author name.
- Any typos you happen to spot.
- Any story inconsistencies you happen to spot.
- Any boring sections or places that are lagging in the story.
E-mail your report to Carly.
Monthly, the Beta Reader with the most verified corrections (and thereby points) will earn a free Crimson Cloak eBook of their choice, be featured in our blog or Newsletter (if they want, and they can even advertise in it for free), and receive a special profile sticker on Facebook.
Other rewards/prizes might become available at other times.