Some light entertainment for those who share their lives with cats or dogs.
10 Reasons to own a Dog as a pet rather than a Cat
1) A dog would faithfully remain by your side if you fell ill. A cat would wander off to find someone else who could use a tin opener.
2) Dogs give you unconditional love until they die. Cats make you pay for anything you’ve done wrong since they were born.
3) Dogs get really hurt if you’re mad at them. You get really hurt if Cat is mad at you.
4) A dog will follow you to the ends of the Earth. A cat will only follow its instincts.
5) Dogs are sooooo happy to see you home from work. Cats won’t forgive you for leaving them in the first place.
6) A dog would protect you with its life. A cat would get the Hell out.
7) Ever heard of a “Guard Cat”?
8) Dogs are grateful to share your home. A cat grudgingly shares its home with you.
9) When a dog brings something to play with, it isn’t likely to look in considerable pain.
10) Dogs know their place. Cats do to – they’re in charge.