10 Reasons to own a Cat as a pet rather than a Dog
1) You’ll never have need of a “Beware of the Cat” sign.
2) Cats purr all over you. Dogs drool all over you.
3) A cat may stick its nose in the air, but a dog will stick its nose in your privates.
4) Cats always land on their feet. Dogs won’t even let you throw them.
5) Cats rub themselves against your leg in affection. Dogs do it because they feel horny.
6) Cats bury their own crap. Dogs dig up others.
7) Cats use a litter tray. Dogs use whatever is handy at the time.
8) Cats enjoy lying about leisurely in the heat. A dog in heat lays anything it can.
9) Cats are happy with their own company. Dogs whine if you leave them to go to the loo.
10) Cats are only happy when they’re clean. Dogs are only happy when they’re not.