TEN THINGS A CAT THINKS ABOUT
1) Before I decide to live here for a while, do you know how to use a tin opener?
2) Why put a stupid bell around my neck if you aren’t going to come running to see what I want when I ring it?
3) Why do kids have to keep trying to test the ‘always lands on four paws’ theory?
4) What are people I don’t know doing in my house?
5) Do humans really think that they achieve anything by waving their hands about and making strange noises with their mouths?
6) Dogs serve humans, humans serve cats, so why do we have all these dog problems then?
7) I’ll never understand why cats stopped being worshipped as Gods. Those Ancients sure had the right idea.
8) Gosh I’m starving, but I’d better wait a bit longer before I go to look what’s in my dish. I don’t want them getting too confident.
9) I know that it can’t be easy to be one of an inferior species, but oh boy, dogs and humans are sooooo gullible.
10) If we were not here to be served, humans would have no real purpose in their lives.
4 thoughts on “TEN THINGS A CAT THINKS ABOUT”
Gosh Lynne, being your editor, that would be a big ask. My worst point is where a comma should go. If in doubt, stick one in anyway. I think I had this debate with Denna. Maybe I can see the obvious but I cannot see errors in my own work.
Only joking, Peter! Lol
Hello Lynne, I read this ‘cat talk’ when I received it last night, and I got to number 7 and I thought there was something different about it. Because of the late hour, my brain wasn’t operating all that well. (It doesn’t operate all that well at the best of times, but, shall I say, a little less than normal. Old people, hehehe)
Then is dawned on me at 2 am in the morning, and correct me if I am wrong, but all the other nine comments are written in the first person and number seven is not, correct?
May I suggest; ‘I’ll never understand why we cats were stopped being worshipped as Gods. Those Ancients sure had the right idea.’
There are other fixes, but this is a simple one. It still isn’t quite correct to me.
Well spotted, Peter! I’ll have to watch out for things like that. Maybe you should be my new editor! Lol.
Comments are closed.