Light entertainment from your favourite pets…
10 things you can learn from your Dog
1) If you can cultivate the right stare and whining sound it will get you anything you want, though it might take time.
2) Be yourself. Trying to be something else never works.
3) Never forget the importance of daytime naps.
4) Don’t lose track of where you are, or how to get home. A trail of pee usually does the trick.
5) Only bite if you are absolutely sure a growl won’t suffice.
6) Always give others a friendly welcome, but try not to knock them over while you are doing it.
7) Remember that shouting should be avoided unless really necessary, especially in the middle of the night while others are trying to sleep.
8) Only admit to your actions when there is no way around it, and keep your best ‘sorry’ expression at the ready.
9) Never leave your family in any doubt that you love them. And always know that even if they don’t show it, they love you too.
10) Enjoy life’s simple pleasures, believe in yourself, and remember you are never too old for some fun!
10 things you can learn from your Cat
1) An Aquarium makes a perfect interactive Playstation game for your cat.
2) Cat always know exactly how you are feeling. They don’t care, but they know.
3) A cat’s wisdom is far superior to that of any ancient Philosopher, and they have been worshipped for just as long.
4) Cat’s know from instinct exactly what time their owners want to wake up. They wake them up about an hour sooner.
5) If something is on the floor, it’s a cat toy. If it looks suitable but isn’t on the floor yet, it soon will be.
6) Though some people see cat’s as being evil, sadistic and cruel, they admit to many more awesome qualities too.
7) Though dogs never bite the hand that feeds them, cats might resort to biting the hand that doesn’t feed them quickly enough.
8) Never expect your cat to play with anything you buy for it. The wrapping however will probably hold far more appeal.
9) Cat’s might be prone to a number of ailments, but insomnia isn’t one of them.
10) Your cat will never hunt endangered species, but only because they don’t know
where they are…